Friday, December 12, 2008

Attempt #2

I'm trying this again, as I have allowed myself to be influenced by several other enthusiastic bloggers. So let's just start with right now. Soren is playing with blocks and I just put Isabelle and Cora to bed. I can hear their music and the occasional sad cough from Cora. It seems that we have run the gamut of illnesses since moving to Texas. As we love it here, it is not a subconscious transference of anyone's feelings about the move or anything of a suspicious psychological nature. In our happiness we have yet suffered! Everyone has had a cold at least once (we're not yet at 4 months since moving here), Isabelle has had pneumonia and strep throat. Soren has had roseola and Brad has had pneumonia and is currently fighting some kind of sinus infection. Cora now is experiencing a terrible cough. SO, help me Rhonda, help help me....!

No comments:

The cutest 3

The cutest 3