Mom, this is Soren's current walking stage - sometimes falling, looking a little inebriated but otherwise getting around just fine. He LOVES putting objects in the garbage (or any big container), which can be a problem :-) He also can say "Cora," you can catch it here amid my many "can you say Cora?" over and over. I'm a bit annoying, you don't realize how you prod your children until it's recorded. Yikes. Anyway, he knows her name and exactly who she is, it's very cute.
1 comment:
Kira, that is so much fun! I love the walking and the wide-spaced legs, so he rocks back and forth as he walks. He travels! And he did say Cora just fine, but what do you do when it's not her but a dalmation named Lucky?? This is such a fun slice of your life. He is such a lovely happy boy. What a joy. I keep thinking about his birthday and what Joseph Smith was like at this age--I bet he was a sweet boy too.
love,
mom
Post a Comment