Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring babies




Here are my Spring babies. We took these pictures in front of their grandparents house in Huntsville. It's so hard to get all three looking at the camera, well okay mostly it's hard to get Soren to stand still EVER. But he is 15 months and is always on the run. Literally. Like, if you let him down anywhere outside, the first place he will go is straight to the road. He knows it's bad, so that's where he's headed. Sigh. He is talking-mostly babble-and singing a lot. He can say, "bye bye," "Cora," "up-e-da" (up we go), "go go go!" (when he's kicking, yes kicking, or chasing a ball), "na!" (no). I think that's it so far. But he can sing "Baa baa black sheep," "boom bang" (as shown in a recent video post), the chorus to "Angels We have Heard on High," and lately he's been trying to sing the alphabet with Cora. Of course probably only I can tell what he's singing, but he IS singing those specific songs and probably more that I can't recognize yet. It's great fun!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those dresses are DARlING! I love how they match but are different! They are so cute!

The cutest 3

The cutest 3