Sunday, August 9, 2009

Swimming in the back yard

I wish I had a waterproof camera to take to our community pool, because Soren's behavior in water is much more effective when you see him plunging under deep water (to him), swimming (well, a baby's version) towards me, and pulling himself up with a huge grin on his face. He does this over and over, going under water with no trouble at all. It's really quite fascinating to see what a little fish he is. In any case, this is in our backyard little pool. Cora's practicing her face in the water with her goggles and Soren is just throwing himself around!

3 comments:

hkobeal said...

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I've never seen a kid do that. You are right--just PLUNGING himself in, face first.

What a great video clip.

Faith, Marin, & Kaia said...

They are all so cute! I can't believe how fearless Soren is. It is so funny!
-Synneve

The Mangrum Family said...

Oh my goodness - no fear of the water that one! They are all too cute.

The cutest 3

The cutest 3