Thursday, January 14, 2010

17 weeks

I am 17 weeks pregnant today, as anyone with access to this blog knows we're expecting by now. But I have to say it's REALLY nice to be in the second trimester. Everything is going well, and I've already started to feel the baby move. Earlier today I ate some chocolate (which is happily not as nausea-causing as it was before :-) ), and the baby REALLY moved around a lot. I was quite surprised to feel that much movement so early.

Soren has been delighting his sisters lately with all the things he does to make them laugh. This is such a fun age for communication, he is always talking, and some of the words and phrases come out quite amusingly. Lately my favorite is when he drops something or breaks something apart and says, "wookit Soren did!" Just like his sisters say :-) He loves his blanket and puppy, it's been so easy to put him to bed, just pick him up with his fuzzy blue blanket on your shoulder and he snuggles right in.

1 comment:

hkobeal said...

I love it! Can't wait to hear him say it. ;)

The cutest 3

The cutest 3