Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Belly


I'll get an actual "belly shot" one of these days. I've noticed the girls love seeing pictures of me when I was pregnant, and ask who is in my tummy and love knowing which pictures are of them in there. So I can't fail to have a few in case this next one cares to see himself pre-birth!! It's been a good pregnancy. I really can't complain, even though I often do :-) It's hard, but it could be so much worse, so I count my blessings that it's gone so well. I'm pretty sure I had an actual contraction today, but it was just one. I sometimes get in a mode where I ignore my belly and just do what I need to do, like today I cleaned the windows with Cora, she really wanted to do it and there is not WAY I would say no to a child who wants to clean. Lots of carrying Soren here and there-- or chasing him down in the store like today and holding him while he kicked and arched etc. In any case, I think the reason I haven't quite reached the weight gain I did with Isabelle with any subsequent pregnancy is because I haven't had quite as much sitting and resting time. And in the end, that is good! The exercise is necessary--of course unless I go into labor heaving that boy around, but so far I just have a sore back by the end of the day :-)

Hey, I think this was an actual blog-type entry instead of just picture captions. Nice. Well, for me anyway, anyone reading might not have gotten this far :-)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

you're one tough momma and look so good. You'll be happy when you fit back into your old pants in all of one week after giving birth :)

The cutest 3

The cutest 3