Clark cuddling with his Nana
It's been wonderful to have my mother here ("Nana" to the kids) to help out. I'm always in danger of post partum hemorrhage since I've experienced it with all three. If I stand up too often or for too long, I can tell it puts me right back to how I felt right after he was born, so it's a real PAIN to not be able to do everything yet. I went for a walk with Soren and Cora in the stroller on Wednesday, feeling pretty good, but for the next two days I had to take it very easy as the bleeding had picked up as well as perineal pain. It was such an easy birth, why is the recovery so hard?!?! In any case, thank heavens for my mom, who is getting lots of exercise in our house :-)
1 comment:
He's perfect Kira!! So happy for you:) Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment