Saturday, August 28, 2010


OK, so school is the theme as of late :-) Soren got Cora's backpack off the hook this morning and asked me to help him put it on. Then he walked to the front door and said, "can I bus?" (which is interpreted to mean "can I go get on the bus?") He threw a little fit when I said no and then he asked to get his shoes on, which led to another fit. He walked around the house for awhile with the backpack on ("packpack" he calls it), then finally gave up. He loves seeing the girls get on and off the bus and is getting less and less perturbed that he can't get on. I guess today he thought he could win a pass if he had the right accoutrement...

1 comment:

hkobeal said...

This looks like an example of "righteous indignation." Love all the new pics.

The cutest 3

The cutest 3