This is for you, Mom! (the music in the background wasn't intended to be a soundtrack or anything, Cora and Soren were just watching a Taylor Swift video on the computer)
Oh, man. I'm not your mom, but I'm glad you posted this. It makes me want to go back and watch that video of Soren saying: "Mmmm, I YIKE it!" All-time favorite.
Kira!! I just got back from an impossibly long day and there is this sweet baby and this wonderful laugh and smile!!! Thank you so much, he is lovely. A lovely, happy moment.
3 comments:
Oh, man. I'm not your mom, but I'm glad you posted this. It makes me want to go back and watch that video of Soren saying: "Mmmm, I YIKE it!" All-time favorite.
Kira!! I just got back from an impossibly long day and there is this sweet baby and this wonderful laugh and smile!!! Thank you so much, he is lovely. A lovely, happy moment.
Hold it!!!~ How did I get to be anonymous??? I think I don't know how to work this all. :-)
Love, Mom (in case I don't get identified again)
Post a Comment