Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One more




One more post. Is this not the CUTEST baby in the world? My favorite thing to do with him lately is give him a bunch of little kisses on his neck (well, neck and cheek since there's not much of a neck going on) until he giggles. So dreamy. Wish I could bottle up the sound of that laugh and the feel of those cheeks and the smell of that head and keep them forever.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

can't wait till sunday when I can steal him for a bit...jealous of your neighborhood...you'll have to actually say your maiden name to me (I've had the same thought...weird)...why have we not hung out-both husbands out of town for the week and no duel mothering? what were we thinking?

Erin D said...

Oh my, he is so cute. And I am slightly less biased than you!

The cutest 3

The cutest 3