Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas and Grandma :-)

Thanks to Grandma Judy for this little nativity, the kids have been playing with it incessantly, acting out all the parts. I put it up on our mantle recently to give it a break and also to PREVENT some breaks :-) In any case, I think it's the sweetest little nativity ever :-)


Also from Grandma, Christmas dresses that that girls were allowed to start wearing once we hit December. They were SO excited! I didn't have time to take pictures before church (of course. not matter how early I think I'm starting the getting ready process, it's always a bit of a rush by the time we get to loading up in the van). So as I planned to take pictures after church, Cora fell asleep in the car and didn't want to wake up, but she looked like a little sleeping beauty in her dress, so I had to catch it. Isabelle looked just like herself with a little attitude in her picture :-).



Soren REALLY wanted to try on one of the girls pretty necklaces that came with their Christmas dresses. He also cannot go anywhere without his new cowboy boots :-)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Debbie has that same nativity set. It is GREAT! Thanks again for the super cute bassinet:)Love those dresses:) Such a beautiful family:)

The cutest 3

The cutest 3