Saturday, January 8, 2011

Colorado!

So we spent Christmas in Colorado with Brad's whole family (27 total, 17 kids ranging from 6 months to 15 yrs). SO much fun. The weather was perfect, the snow was delightful. The last day couple of days SUCKED because one by one almost the whole group was laid low with a nasty stomach virus. But it gave me a chance to see just how awesome my in-laws all are, everyone pitched in to help with whatever. I was about to go into details, but I think I'd rather eventually forget those details.... just remember that we got through it and everyone was so great :-)

Cora LOVED tubing most of all


Soren was in heaven just being outside doing whatever ("can I go play snow?")

Tubing was a family affair, everyone in this shot is related :-)


Cousins!!

No comments:

The cutest 3

The cutest 3