And the costumes!! Everyone loved their costumes and had a lot of fun dressing up for the couple of parties we went to as well as trick-or-treating on the day... Soren was the cutest little batman ever, look at him on his trike in the last picture--he ditched it early on in the trick-or-treating as it slowed him down :-) Clark was the perfect little Superman. I plan to make that his costume every year until he figures out that other kids aren't always the same thing every year. How can I not? He's got Superman's name!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Halloween
We actually made some decorations this year, after constant "encouragement" from the girls :-) Isabelle found many ideas from familyfun.com, which is where we got the instructions for these bats we made with little pumpkins. So much fun to make together, and looked great on our mantel. I also made the wooden pumpkins at a Relief Society Super Saturday.


And the costumes!! Everyone loved their costumes and had a lot of fun dressing up for the couple of parties we went to as well as trick-or-treating on the day... Soren was the cutest little batman ever, look at him on his trike in the last picture--he ditched it early on in the trick-or-treating as it slowed him down :-) Clark was the perfect little Superman. I plan to make that his costume every year until he figures out that other kids aren't always the same thing every year. How can I not? He's got Superman's name!

And the costumes!! Everyone loved their costumes and had a lot of fun dressing up for the couple of parties we went to as well as trick-or-treating on the day... Soren was the cutest little batman ever, look at him on his trike in the last picture--he ditched it early on in the trick-or-treating as it slowed him down :-) Clark was the perfect little Superman. I plan to make that his costume every year until he figures out that other kids aren't always the same thing every year. How can I not? He's got Superman's name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment