I have neglected our blog. Yikes, I've started an entry that smacks of every other entry in my journal dating back to age 9. I wish I would have known how annoying it is to read now ("I haven't written in such a long time." "Sorry for neglecting you, dear journal." Bla bla just tell me what's going on already!...) So! It's March already and getting sunny and springy here in Spring, TX. The kids have all seriously been growing and getting cuter and funnier and smarter every day. Brad's been working hard, and really enjoying his job which is SO nice. He's been way in to cycling lately, getting read to ride the MS 150 (a 150 mile ride from Houston to Austin to raise money for the National MS Society, Erin did it a few years ago). I'm writing, slowly but surely, and am almost ready to submit a short story and working on a novel (7 pages so far, yeah man!) We have a busy year ahead of us, full of fun plans and more growing :-)
Here are some pictures for you mom, finally! I'll start with a few from Christmas:
 |
| Christmas Eve, getting ready for our live nativity. Clark was not a cooperative shepherd |
 |
| Boppa came as Santa a few days before Christmas for a nice surprise! |
 |
| Cora and Santa! (Isabelle noticed Santa's "hand" to which he responded that it got frozen on the way from the North Pole. Ha!) |
 |
| Boys and the iPhone |
 |
| Silly string for Christmas Eve! |
 |
| Uncle Carl attacks! |
 |
| Isabelle taking matters into her own hands... |
 |
| Christmas Eve dinner |
 |
| Christmas morning!! |
1 comment:
Love it!!! Thanks so much, Kira.
love,
mom
Post a Comment