Friday, February 13, 2009


Happy almost-Valentine's Day! Isabelle and Cora have had a great time the last few days cutting out hearts. Isabelle was sick earlier this week, so there has been a lot of cutting, coloring and movie watching! She missed three days of school for some kind of bacterial infection ??? Swollen and tender glands were the main problem, plus a low-grade fever. Fun for everyone! I had strep throat the week before, but so far all the rest are doing alright. How's that for the dullest homemakerest blog entry ever! Who wants a documentation of sick children? :-) But there you have it. It's my life and sometimes it involves sick people that I love :-)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So sweet!! And I love your new sidebar pictures! Someone very talented must have showed you how to do it! HAVE A HAPPY WEEK!

The cutest 3

The cutest 3