So he's a little over 13 months now, and finally a few steps! He actually practices by himself a lot and gets a big kick out of himself. He gets way too excited and launches himself towards you whenever we get him to walk to each other.
kIRA, THAT is so much fun. What a sweet little baby. I feel like I am there when I see him. And love your family photos. Was going to say, gee, what an ugly bunch--just to remind you of Brother Stanley who always talked about the ugly Duerichen girls :-). Love you, you handsome bunch of people. m
1 comment:
kIRA, THAT is so much fun. What a sweet little baby. I feel like I am there when I see him. And love your family photos. Was going to say, gee, what an ugly bunch--just to remind you of Brother Stanley who always talked about the ugly Duerichen girls :-). Love you, you handsome bunch of people. m
Post a Comment