So Brad's mother kept some key clothes from his childhood. One being this Superman shirt and cape that she actually made herself. Lately Cora especially has enjoyed watching the original Superman, the first on with Christopher Reeve. Has anyone noticed how long it is and even a bit tedious in several parts? But my four-year old loves it. And here she is in posing perfection. I love her squint and serious mouth in that one with her hands on her hips. Watch out! I could eat her up she's so freakin' cute.
2 comments:
I love her tough little grin in the 1st one. And I agree with you re: the movie. We tried to get our kids to watch it a few years ago and it was terrible! We didn't even watch the whole thing! [Brad, don't hate me!]
Sooooo cute! maybe Cora can be Supergirl for Halloween!
Post a Comment