Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Being cute

Here are a couple of pics where you can see Clark's two little bottom teeth! They came in at 6 months, much sooner than his siblings (he's 7 months here). You can kind of see them in this smiling one (check out those almost-dimples on his cheeks! Swoon!) The second one you can see them better--click on them to make them bigger. I know, it's really important for anyone reading this blog to see his teeth, but it's really cute and a milestone, right? He's been eating his little solid meals in this high chair, what a big boy!


Tool Time! Soren's pretty good at sharing, I have to say, for a three-year old! Clark is good at sharing as long as you just replace whatever you take with something else he can put in his mouth


I like these guys.

No comments:

The cutest 3

The cutest 3