Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fun in the Sun

It's cold again, but last week had a few gorgeous days. So we took advantage---Soren helped wash the cars, an activity he would have gladly participated in for the entire day.


Isabelle and Cora ran in a Fun Run, sponsored by the local high school's track team. It was a 2K (1.2 miles) race for K-2 (and others for older kids). They were so excited to do it, I was especially impressed that Cora wanted to do it, since she hasn't expressed interest in running before and this was her first race. Isabelle came in 2nd for the girls and Cora came in 21st. Both were so proud of themselves and really did well. I loved hearing Cora say, "Daddy will be so proud of me because I was 21." He wasn't there because he was in his own race too!! He went up to Dallas to run a half marathon with some friends.

No comments:

The cutest 3

The cutest 3