
In my haste to help Cora with a bloody nose (yay for those! Not!), I asked Isabelle to finish feeding Soren his yogurt. She rarely is given such a task, as she tends to let Soren take over and that he did. I could hear her giggling in the kitchen, and came in to see that Soren had taken both the yogurt container and the spoon from her and was happily helping himself. Click on the pictures to make them bigger.

2 comments:
I love those pics! they are the best memories.
He is so cute!
Claudia.
These pictures are SO SWEET! I love it! You'll have to send me your email (sunflowermom1977@yahoo.com) and I'll send you and invite to my blog-Claudia told me you are blogging so I was so excited!
It was fun visiting With you last Friday! I'm so glad to be your Visiting Teacher-you are AWESOME!
Post a Comment